For more information about Locala HomeCare and to arrange for a one-to-one visit to explore how we can meet your needs please complete the form below:
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), read our latest report here.
- All complaints/concerns will be recorded with Carefree and passed immediately to the Locala Home Care Manager.
- Locala Home Care Manager will acknowledge the complaint within three days (This will be done verbally, via email or by letter).
- The Locala Home Care Manager will attempt to resolve the complaint/concern, this may include an investigation by a senior colleague within Home Care.
- If the complaint/concern cannot be resolve by the Locala Home Care Manager the Locala complaints Policy will be followed.
- Following the Locala policy all incidents clinical/non-clinical are to be recorded within the Locala Datix system.
- All incidents will be investigated by a Locala/Home Care Manager.
- All findings/actions will be shared with the Home Care Team via team meetings.
To be reviewed May 2017.