Why work for us?
• You will be making a real difference to people’s lives
• Your work will be rewarding
• You are a hardworking, caring individual, who wants to go the ‘extra mile’ to provide the best possible care
• You will be supported throughout and encouraged to improve your skills
Sounds interesting? There’s more………..
• As a new starter at Locala HomeCare you will follow a full induction programme to make sure you have the necessary skills and approach we require
• You will have a full uniform, including a summer and a winter jacket, a bag to keep your work equipment in and a work mobile phone to keep in touch with colleagues and service users
What we are looking for?
• Great people to provide a great service !
• Hardworking, compassionate, caring individuals, who have a real passion for care
• People who are punctual, organised and a team payer
• Preferably previous care experience – but it’s not essential
• Applicants with their own transport – this is essential
• Two references, a clean driving licence and a full DBS check.
For a full personal specification click here
So what will you be doing?
We offer a PERSONALISED home care service with care tailored to the individual’s wants and needs. So you will carry out a range of duties, from personal care and helping service users with their shopping to taking them to appointments and helping to clean their home. We offer care between 07:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight, seven days a week, so you will be expected to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
For a full job description please click here
How do you apply for a Locala HomeCare job?
If you think you would make a great Locala Homecare Care Assistant please download an application form here and either send it by post to Locala HomeCare, Mill Hill Health Centre, 86 Dalton Green Lane, Dalton, Huddersfield HD9 5TS. Or you can email it to Julie.email@example.com and Elaine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!